Tooth Extraction in Audubon, NJ
At Audubon Oral Health Center in Audubon, NJ, we always make every attempt to treat your teeth and remedy any dental malady. But if the damage to your teeth is extensive, then it may be necessary to extract one or more teeth in order to maintain dental health.
Your Comfort in Mind
At Audubon Oral Health Center, we recognize that tooth extraction is sometimes the best option for preserving oral health. If you need one or more teeth removed, you can rely on us to provide gentle, comprehensive care in a warm, nurturing environment. We understand that the process of having a tooth extracted can be daunting, and we pledge to make every attempt to keep you comfortable throughout the procedure.
Don't let tooth damage or decay compromise your oral health. Call us today to set up an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Highly Trained Staff
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010