Preventative Dentistry in Audubon, NJ
Many people wait until they're experiencing tooth pain to go to the dentist. But at Audubon Oral Health Center, we prefer to help our patients avoid discomfort in the first place. At our Audubon, NJ practice, we emphasize the importance of preventative dentistry and take steps to educate our patients on how to maintain proper oral health.
Preventing Problems With An Oral Cancer Screening
By offering our Audubon, NJ patients detailed, comprehensive oral care, it is our goal to help them avoid common issues such as tooth decay, gum disease and other unwanted conditions. Our preventative dentistry approach to oral health seeks to help patients keep their mouths in good condition through regular office visits and proper at-home maintenance. With convenient office hours and a friendly, compassionate staff, Audubon Oral Health Center is the place to go if you're looking for a Audubon, NJ practice that focuses on preventative dentistry. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- 24 Years' Experience
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Highly Trained Staff
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010