Periodontics in Audubon, NJ
Maintaining proper oral health is about more than just caring for your teeth; it's about tending to the needs of your gums as well. Whether you're suffering from gum disease or are simply concerned about the state of your gums, you've come to the right place. At our Audubon, NJ practice, we offer a number of diagnostic, preventative, and treatment services in the field of periodontics.
Your Questions Answered
At Audubon Oral Health Center, we understand that you may have questions about gum disease and its impact on your overall oral health. That's why we'll take the time to evaluate your condition thoroughly and offer you the treatment or follow-up care options that will best serve your needs. We're committed not only to the health of your gums, but to your health on a whole. Untreated gum problems can escalate all too quickly, so don't put off a visit to Audubon Oral Health Center. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Highly Trained Staff
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010