Meet the Doctor
Dr. Bahman Vojdani received his graduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1992 and his postgraduate degree from the Albert Einstein Medical Center in 1993.
In 1992 Dr. Vojdani began his dental residency at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and finished his general practice residency program in that hospital in 1993. He has been practicing as a dentist ever since.
In 1995 Dr. Vojdani continued his education to become a certified orthodontist in International Association for Orthodontics as well completing the "Tip Edge Orthodontics" program in Philadelphia in May 1997.
Dr. Vojdani has 26 years experience and is committed to continual education and learning, and excellence in patient care and satisfaction.
- Theodor Blum Oral Surgery Award, 1992
- Gustav Charles Tassman Award, 1993
- Certificate of successful completion of General Practice Residency
- Certificate in Surgical and Prosthodontic in Branemark and Core-Vent implants
- Certificate in Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Certificate in successful completion of The Philadelphia County Dental Society 1993-1994 Continuing Education Programs
Dental Assistant Beth Fisher
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- 24 Years' Experience
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Highly Trained Staff
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010