Endodontics and Root Canals in Audubon, NJ
In the past, teeth with diseased nerves often had to be removed. But thanks to advances in root canal therapy, dentists today are often able to salvage diseased teeth. If your tooth is severely damaged or decayed, come to Audubon Oral Health Center. Our Audubon, NJ dental practice offers services in endodontics and root canals designed to preserve our patients' teeth.
Don't Give Up on Your Teeth
Even if one or more of your teeth seem badly diseased, we may be able to help. If we determine that you're a good candidate for root canal therapy, we'll take the time to explain the procedure and answer any questions you might have about your treatment. And during your appointment, you'll benefit from our thorough and gentle approach to root canal therapy. To learn more about our endodontics and root canal services or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Highly Trained Staff
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010