Dentures (Full & Partial) in Audubon, NJ
Years ago, the word "dentures" conjured up images of sticky adhesive pastes and awkward chewing. But thanks to advances in dental technology, today's dentures are more comfortable than ever before. If you're in need of dentures, come to Audubon Oral Health Center. As an established dental practice in Audubon, NJ, our goal is to provide you with dentures that look and feel just like your natural teeth.
Your Comfort is Our Priority
At Audubon Oral Health Center, we understand the importance of properly fitted dentures. That's why we take the time to find the right dentures for patients who have suffered tooth loss. When you come to us, you'll benefit from our caring, attentive dental staff. And if you have any questions about your dentures, you can rest assured that we'll be happy to offer up answers. Whether you're looking to replace your current dentures or are pursuing dentures for the first time, Audubon Oral Health Center is the place to go in Audubon, NJ. Call us today to set up your appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Appointments
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Oral Cancer Screenings Available
- Diode Laser
- Affordable, Quality Dentistry
- Highly Trained Staff
Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Certification For Lumineers March 2012
- Certification For Mini Dental Implants July 2011
- CAMLOG Implant System Certification September 2010